Activity Category :
To promote Christian values cherished by Fr. Santinon in Valtorta College, the School he founded.
- To show public appreciation to students who are committed to and practise values of the Gospel, particularly kindness, a caring attitude and a readiness to serve, and to encourage these students continue doing so.
- The recipient should demonstrate the following qualities during the academic year:
- Kindness and a caring attitude in the student’s interactions with fellow students and teachers.
- A readiness to serve fellow students, teachers or the community.
- Adherence to Christian principles in one’s deeds.
- For Catholics, active participation in liturgical life; for non-Catholics, a demonstration of interest in and respect for the Catholic faith.
- There is no limit on the number of times a student can be awarded the scholarship during his/her study in Valtorta College.
2018-2019 Awardee: Tang Wing Lam